If you wish to leave your condolences please visit the Royal website. If you prefer, you can email them to Clark@HortonParishCouncil.gov.uk and we will forward them as appropriate.
Making the community of Horton - a better place to live, work or visit
We will endeavour to provide useful information and keep you updated on news or events. We welcome feedback or ideas, suggestions to improve or correct this web site and positively encourage community involvement.
We look forward to hearing from you.Councillor Mrs. F. Bovingdon - Chairman
The aims and objectives of the Parish Council are:
- To represent the interests of all residents
- To deal with or communicate to others areas of concern
- To improve the quality of life of all residents through local projects in conjunction with Ward Councillors and other agencies or organisations
- To maintain and improve the local environment by facilitating community participation
- To support financially local amenities, for example: Champney Hall, Play area, spring and winter hanging baskets, and local organisations
- To review and comment on planning applications, new planning policies or statutory consultations
- To budget annually for the council tax (precept) to deliver same